Since the 1850s, Hubbell Realty Company has been a catalyst for growth in Des Moines. It began in 1855 when 16-year-old Frederick M. Hubbell arrived in Fort Des Moines with nothing but drive and determination. His vision led him into many different business ventures, including organizing Des Moines' first streetcar company, forming Equitable Life Insurance Company of Iowa, investing in railroads, purchasing and developing properties, and forming the Des Moines Water Company. All were enterprises that enhanced the growth and quality of life of his adopted hometown.
Since that time, the Hubbell name has become synonymous with community advocacy and real estate in central Iowa. Incorporated in 1903, Hubbell Realty Company is the real estate leader in Des Moines, providing a full range of services including commercial construction, development services, property management, brokerage and home building.
At Hubbell Realty Company, our mission is to be the leading provider of real estate solutions, today and tomorrow. We approach potential projects and real estate assignments by determining how we can bring our clients more value. We stress accuracy, speed and teamwork, and we believe the only way to be the best is to do everything better — from the ground up.
VOTED BUSINESS RECORD'S "BEST OF DES MOINES"
• Best Development Company 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
• Best Home Builder 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
• Best Real Estate Property Management Company 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
• Runner-Up Best General Contractor 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016
• Best Residential Real Estate Company 2013
• Best Commercial Real Estate Company 2011, 2012, Runner Up 2016
• Best Commercial Real Estate Brokers Todd Millang and Bill Wright (2015, 2016)
Best Commercial Real Estate Agent (Runner Up), Tyler Dingel (2017)
VOTED DES MOINES REGISTER'S BEST
2016: Best Home Builder in Des Moines Metro